1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

How Would You Handle a Bully?

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by healthfreak, Oct 2, 2021.

1. healthfreak

healthfreak New Member

If you have had an experience in the past with a mean bully, how did you handle the situation? Share it with us.

Or, you can choose to learn how I am constantly getting bullied for no reason at all. Read Is Hitler Roaring? and learn how I am being bullied mainly online. I have not told anyone until now how my one old bike got stolen, another almost got ripped off, and my good bike's rear rim was bent where it was sitting locked up for over three hours outside Best Buy; these three incidents are being carried out by the same bully, though they may be easily mistaken as unrelated and coincidental.
  2. Red Rider

Red Rider Well-Known Member

Sounds like you pedal those bikes. Folks on this forum would not be writing about being bullied, they'd be dealing with it in more effective ways. And here's a tip: if you can't stand being bullied on-line, get off and go have a real life. I'm not trying to be mean, just straight-up.
    badinfluence63 likes this.